Date de l’événement :
8 novembre 2021
Heure de l'événement :
Lieu de l'événement :
This upcoming 3rd edition, Jicable HVDC’21 will include conferences, tutorials, technical visits and a poster session for young researchers.
- Conception, design, manufacturing and testing of all types of HVDC cables and accessories.
- The different aspects related to the insertion of HVDC cable systems in an existing UHV network
- Electric transient overvoltages affecting the cable systems and converting devices
- European and worldwide onshore and offshore projects
- Laying, repair and fault location methods used on the HVDC submarine and land cables
- Cost-benefit of the HVDC links including the complete life cycle of the project
- Prospective use of MVDC cable systems vs HVDC cable systems
- Jicable is an international conference to promote scientific and technical exchanges within the insulated power cables field.
- Jicable conferences, symposiums and workshops allow in-depth analysis of the State-of-the-Art and future perspectives.
- Jicable HVDC’21 symposium will be the natural follow-up of Jicable HVDC’13 and Jicable HVDC’17 dedicated to High-Voltage Direct Current transmission systems for which insulated power cables are a key component.
- In view of the health crisis, the Jicable HVDC’21 Symposium will be an hybrid event (in-person and virtual) allowing the largest number of people to participate while guaranteeing the safety.
Around 250 participants from approximately 30 countries
attend the Jicable HVDC Symposiums every 4 years